Descendants of X Perau
28. Paul Peraux, (14.Henri5, 5.Henri4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 18-10-1762 in Neufchâteau, died 13-05-1810 in Neufchâteau. ss: Paul Lepée, Therèse d'Orsinfaing. t/m: Jean Baptiste Charlier ( chaudronnier ), Gilles Joseph Roland ( tanneur ) h/p 38.
He married Marie Jeanne Roland, married 14-09-1783 in Neufchâteau, died 28-03-1821 in Neufchâteau.
i Marie Joseph Peraux, born 22-11-1784 in Neufchâteau, died 31-01-1847 in Neufchâteau. ss: Henri Peraux, Marie Elisabeth Charlier. h/p 45.
She married x Demoulin.
ii Marie Joseph Peraux, born 21-12-1788 in Neufchâteau. Jumelle de Hélène Joseph. ss: Joseph Louis, chartier, Marie Joseph Roland.
60. iii Hélène Joseph Peraux born 21-12-1788.
iv Henri Joseph Peraux, born 06-08-1791 in Neufchâteau. ss: Henri Legrand, Marie Hélène Roland. Incorporé le 28-08-1811 dans le dépôt général de la garde à Luxembourg.
v Marie Catherine Peraux, born 10-03-1795 in Neufchâteau, died 03-06-1796 in Neufchâteau, buried in Neufchâteau. ss: Paul Joseph Trigalet, Marie Lepée. Inhumée au cimetiére de St-Roch.
vi Antoine Joseph Peraux, born 05-05-1799 in Neufchâteau.
He married Anne Marie Chauvaux, married 03-12-1823 in Neufchâteau, born 19-05-1802 in Neufchâteau, (daughter of Nicolas Joseph Chauvaux and Marie Joseph Trezin).
29. Jean François Peraux, (15.Henri5, 6.Alexandre4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 03-04-1763 in Straimont, died 03-03-1834 in Straimont. T/m: Henri Perreau, pére, abbé Noël prêtre à Suxy, Jean Baptiste Dassenois, père, Jean Joseph Pierret. h/p 33 34 42.
He married Marie Catherine Dassenois, married 08-06-1789 in Straimont, (daughter of Jean Baptiste Dassenois and Marguerite de Gérimont) died ap 1834.
i Marie Elisabeth Peraux, born 18-03-1790 in Straimont, died 19-01-1847 in Straimont. Sans alliance. Decl/d: Marie Catherine Lambert sa tante. h/p 45.
61. ii Marie Marguerite Peraux born 12-01-1792.
iii Pierre Joseph Peraux, born 1794 in Straimont, died 16-07-1801 in Straimont. Décédé le 27 messidor 9.
iv Henri Peraux, born 22-02-1798 in Straimont, died 20-02-1810 in Straimont. h/p 38.
62. v Marie Jeanne Peraux born 20-05-1802.
vi Jean Joseph Peraux, born 30-01-1807 in Straimont, died 14-03-1812 in Straimont. h/p 37.
30. Jean Baptiste Pereau, (16.Nicolas5, 6.Alexandre4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 26-07-1769 in Rossart, died 23-01-1848 in Grandvoir. ss: Jean Legrand, Marie Lejeune, conjoints, de Rossart. Date de naissance renseignée à l'acte de mariage : 26-07-1771. Marié le 21 pluviose an 12. h/p 45.
He married (1) Anne Marie Nevraumont, married 11-02-1804 in Tournay, born 25-12-1770 in Grandvoir, (daughter of Jean Baptiste Nevraumont and Marie J...) died 14-03-1812 in Grandvoir. Renseignée " âgée de 29 ans " au mariage.
i Léopold Peraux, born 22-06-1804 in Grandvoir, died 05-10-1804 in Grandvoir. Né le 03 messidor an 12. Décédé le 14 vendémaire an 13 à l'âge de 3 mois sous les prénoms Paul Joseph.
ii Marie Jeanne Peraux, born 22-06-1804 in Grandvoir, died 25-03-1814 in Grandvoir. Née le 3 messidor an 12. Née en 1812 dans la déclaration de succession. Décédée sous les prénoms Marie Jeanne Victoire à l'âge de 10 ans. h/p 39.
iii Jean Nicolas Peraux, born 20-10-1805 in Grandvoir, died 19-03-1807 in Grandvoir. Né le 28 vendémaire an 14.
iv Catherine Joseph Peraux, born 30-06-1808 in Grandvoir, died 10-05-1814 in Grandvoir. Décédée sous le prénom de Joséphine. h/p 39.
v Nicolas Peraux, born 24-02-1812 in Grandvoir, died 04-09-1812 in Grandvoir. h/p 38.
He married (2) Marie Françoise Collignon, married 01-02-1815 in Tournay, born 01-05-1791 in Grandvoir, (daughter of Nicolas Collignon and Anne Marie Ledant) died 24-06-1867 in Grandvoir.
vi Marie Thérèse Peraux, born 29-08-1815 in Tournay, died 14-07-1861 in Grandvoir. Sans alliance. h/p 46 h/p 30.
63. vii Marie Adélaïde Peraux born 19-02-1817.
viii Marie Joseph Peraux, born 31-01-1824 in Fineuse, died 20-02-1870 in Fineuse.
She married Pierre Joseph Louis, married 16-12-1857 in Tournay, born 25-10-1797 in Fineuse, (son of Pierre Joseph Louis and Marie Elisabeth Fery) died 02-05-1869 in Fineuse.
31. Anne Catherine Pereau, (16.Nicolas5, 6.Alexandre4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 12-01-1777 in Rossart, died 28-03-1853 in Rossart. ss: François Collignon, Catherine Connerotte, conjoints, de Orgeo. Voir dossier de sage-femme.
She married Henri Joseph Hermant, married 08-03-1798 in Rossart, born 30-10-1769 in Rossart, (son of Christophe Herman and Marie Gillet) died 29-01-1845 in Rossart. ss: Henri Mernier, Marie Joseph Herman, cojoints, de Rossart. Mariage le 18 ventose an 6. h/p 45.
i Jean Baptiste Hermant, born 1799 in Rossart, died 08-08-1861 in Mons, Hai. Sans alliance. h/p 46.
ii Jean Joseph Hermant, born 29-04-1800 in Rossart, died 03-03-1802 in Rossart. Né le 09 floréal an 8, décédé le 12 ventose an 10.
64. iii Marie Thérèse Hermant born 27-09-1801.
65. iv Joseph Hermant born 07-08-1803.
v Marie Catherine Hermant, born 01-05-1805 in Rossart, died 25-11-1810 in Rossart. Née le 11 floréal an 13.
66. vi Adélaïde Hermant born 01-10-1806.
67. vii Marie Josephine Hermant born 03-12-1808.
68. viii Marie Joseph Hermant born 23-10-1811.
ix Joseph Victor Hermant, born 28-09-1813 in Rossart, died 28-02-1889 in Le Havre, 76 /fr. Décédé rue Saint-Thibaut. Résidait à Gonfreville l'Orcher.
He married Adelaide Douffet, married 16-07-1842 in Sedan, 08 /fr., (daughter of Charles Douffet and Marie Notée) died l 28-02-1889.
x Nicolas Joseph Hermant, born 10-01-1817 in Rossart, died 07-12-1834 in Rossart. h/p 33 h/p 42.
32. Marie Catherine Peraux, (16.Nicolas5, 6.Alexandre4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 15-01-1781 in Rossart, died 31-12-1824 in Saint-Médard, buried in Orgeo. ss: Nicolas Loset, jeune homme, de Orgeo, Marie Catherine Albert, jeune fille, de Rossart. h/p 41.
She married Jean Baptiste Massart, married 22-10-1811 in Rossart, born 06-10-1788 in Florenville, (son of Francois Charles Massart and Francoise Brissart). ss: Jean Baptiste Gustin, Marie Augustine Adnet, jeunes gens de Florenville.
i Augustin Joseph Massart, born 24-02-1812 in Rossart, died l 31-12-1824.
ii Francois Felix Massart, born 25-12-1814 in Rossart.
He married Anne Joséphine Forgeot, married 1845, (daughter of Claude Hubert Forgeot and Anne Mathieu).
iii Jean Nicolas Massart, born 26-01-1817 in Rossart, died 07-08-1888 in Sedan, 08 /fr.
He married Marie Jeanne Jeanson, married 11-1838, (daughter of Jean Joseph Janson and Marie Jeanne Moutarde).
iv Marie Catherine Massart, born 17-01-1820 in Saint-Médard. ss: Jean Baptiste Perreaux, Barbe Lozet, de Rossart.
v Jean Baptiste Massart, born 21-02-1823 in Saint-Médard. ss: Jean Baptiste Leblanc, de Saint-Médard, Marie Joséphine Herman, de Rossart.
33. Jean Baptiste Peraux, (16.Nicolas5, 6.Alexandre4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 27-04-1783 in Rossart, died 20-03-1869 in Rossart. ss: Jean Baptiste Lejeune, de Nevraumont, Jeanne Jacques, de Herbeumont. Baptisé par la matronne Anne Marie Francart. Voir dossier pour service militaire. T/m: Pierre Himmel, vicaire à Rossart, Didier jacob, chantre à Orgeo. Célébrant: abbé Melan. Déclaration de succession en 06-1869. ds 56.
He married Marie Victoire Gillet, married 11-01-1826 in Orgeo, born 14-11-1797 in Rossart, (daughter of Robert Joseph Gillet and Marie Catherine Juseret) died 30-01-1877 in Rossart. Née le 24 brumaire an 6. ss: Ignace Hyacinthe Lefebve, jeune homme natif de Waillimont, Marie Hélène Claude, sa mére, native de Nevraumont, de Orgeo. h/p 49.
i Marie Joseph Perreaux, born 02-07-1826 in Rossart, died 16-03-1883 in Rossart. ss: Robert Gillet, grand-père maternel, Marie Barbe Lozet, grand-mére paternelle. Sans descendance. h/p 32 50.
She married Antoine Désire Moreau, married 11-07-1877 in Orgeo, born 17-03-1834 in Rossart, (son of Pierre Moreau and Joséphine Lecapére) died 10-06-1911 in Rossart. ss: Antoine Nicolas, Marie Thérèse Lecaper. Jumeau de Marie Jeanne.
ii Jean Baptiste Perreaux, born 19-10-1827 in Rossart, died 13-05-1835 in Rossart. ss: Jean Baptiste Peraux, Anne Catherine Peraux, oncle et tante. h/p 33.
iii Pierre Joseph Perreaux, born 04-01-1830 in Rossart, died 28-09-1883 l. Parrain de Victoire Antoine le 30-09-1847 à Rossart. Parti pour Paris le 02-01-1853. Habite rue Neuve du Luxembourg. Mariage dans le 18ème arrondissement. Prénommé Joseph dans la déclaration de succession de son père. Habite Rue du Rocher, Impasse Dhanis n° 5bis en 1883.
He married Julie Joseph Gervais, married 19-12-1857 in Paris, /fr, (daughter of François Joseph Gervais and Joséphine Falleuse). Habite rue de la Nation, n° 6.
iv Dieudonné Perreaux, born 17-03-1832 in Rossart, died 30-03-1832. h/p 42.
69. v Prosper Perreaux born 24-03-1833.
vi Jean Baptiste Perreaux, born 13-05-1835 in Rossart, died 09-03-1840 in Rossart. ss: Nicolas Joseph Perreaux, Catherine Joseph Gillet, de Olinfaing. h/p 43.
70. vii Joseph Désiré Perreaux born 21-03-1838.
71. viii Jean Pierre Joseph Perreaux born 18-04-1840.
34. Jean Nicolas Peraux, (16.Nicolas5, 6.Alexandre4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 03-04-1788 in Rossart, died 01-07- 1861 in Sedan, 08 /fr. ss: Jean Baptiste Peraux, Anne Catherine Peraux, frère et soeur, de Rossart. Voir dossier pour service militaire. Décédé subitement d'une hémoragie cérébrale chez son gendre Victor Noël en sa maison sise au Fond de Givonne, faubourg de Sedan, qui déclare le décès avec Jean Baptiste Noël particulier. Dans la déclaration de succession, le décès est indiqué à la date du 15 et Jean Baptiste Noël renseigné comme époux de Rosalie. h/p 30 h/p 31.
He married Béatrix Anselme, married 19-10-1814 in Orgeo, born 20-10-1790 in Rossart, (daughter of Olivier Anselme and Marie Elisabeth Lebichot) died 03-01-1873 in Rossart. ss: Jean Lebichot, Béatrix Martin, tous les deux d'Orgeo. ds 56.
72. i Marie Félicité Peraux born 13-09-1816.
ii Joseph Peraux, born 22-11-1818 in Rossart, died 28-12-1883 l. ss: Charles Christophe Perreaux, Jeanne Marie Tallier, de Nevraumont. R. pop. Orgeo 1847: renseigné " marié en France ". S. de son père, renseigné "sans profession , demeurant à Ansecourt en France". S. de sa mère, renseigné " journalier, demeurant à Hachecourt en France ". S. de son frère, renseigné " serrurier, demeurant à Angecourt, Meuse, France ".
iii Marie Joséphine Peraux, born 01-04-1821 in Rossart, died 28-12-1883 l. ss: Jean Joseph Wanlin, de Orgeo, Anne Marie Anselme, de Rossart. Dans la déclaration de succession de son père datée du 17-02-1762, Joséphine est renseignée " ménagère " résidant à Fond de Givonne. Renseignée jardiniére au même endroit à la succession de sa mére. Sans alliance.
iv Jean Baptiste Peraux, born 04-07-1823 in Rossart, died 19-07-1844 in Rossart. ss: Jean Baptiste Perreaux, Marie Joseph Mernier, de Rossart. Sans alliance. h/p 45.
73. v Marie Eugenie Peraux born 25-05-1825.
74. vi Marie Rosalie Peraux born 13-05-1827.
vii Augustin Peraux, born 24-10-1829 in Rossart, died 19-08- 1883 in Rossart. Sans alliance. Vivait chez son frére Nicolas Joseph. Parrain le 20-11-1846 à 17 ans de Auguste Joseph Golinveaux, fils de sa soeur Félicité. h/p 32.
viii Catherine Joseph Peraux, born 06-05-1832 in Rossart, died 28-03-1837 in Rossart. h/p 35.
75. ix Nicolas Joseph Perreaux born 07-02-1836.
35. Charles Christophe Peraux, (16.Nicolas5, 6.Alexandre4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 21-10-1790 in Rossart, died 22-07-1879 in Gribomont. ss: Charles Christophe Mattelin, Marie Madeleine Mattelin, de Gribomont. Voir dossier pour service militaire. h/p 49.
He married Jeanne Marie Tallier, married 28-06-1816 in Orgeo, born 10-08-1785 in Orgeo, (daughter of Jean Toussaint Tallier and Marie Michelle Tallier) died l 22-07-1879.
i Ferdinand Pereaux, born 24-09-1816 in Nevraumont, died 27-06-1818 in Nevraumont. h/p 28.
76. ii Marie Joseph Pereaux born 26-11-1819.
iii Marie Therese Pereaux, born 28-02-1821 in Nevraumont, died 01-06-1892 in Gribomont. ss: Jean Joseph André, de Nevraumont, Marie Thérèse Tallier, de Nevraumont. h/p 51.
She married Georges Karriere, married 06-06-1861 in Orgeo, born 02-10-1824 in Gribomont, (son of Jean Paul Karriére and Anne Catherine Bauduin) died 01-06-1892 l. ss: Georges Dulin, de Saint-Médard, Marguerite Louis, de Harfontaine.
iv Marie Elisabeth Pereaux, born 02-09-1824 in Nevraumont, died 13-09-1824 in Nevraumont, buried in Orgeo. ss: Guillaume Joseph Gillet, Marie Elisabeth Tallier, de Nevraumont. h/p 40.
v Jean Nicolas Pereaux, born 18-08-1825 in Nevraumont. ss: Jean Nicolas Pereaux, Anne Catherine Pereaux, oncle et tante.
36. Nicolas Peraux, (16.Nicolas5, 6.Alexandre4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 11-03-1793 in Rossart, died 05-08-1857 in Recogne. ss: Jean Nicolas Connerotte, Marie Catherine Pereaux, les deux de Rossart. h/p 46.
He married Catherine Joseph Gillet, married 08-03-1813 in Recogne, born 04-10-1789 in Olinfaing ( Neuvillers ), (daughter of Sebastien Gillet and Marie Catherine Bauduin) died 25-03-1858 in Recogne.
77. i Marie Joséphine Perraux born 26-01-1814.
78. ii Marie Julie Perraux born 24-11-1815.
iii Marie Catherine Perraux, born 03-02-1818 in Olinfaing ( Neuvillers ), died 20-01-1893 in Neuvillers. Sans descendance. h/p 51.
She married Nicolas Joseph Qoibion, died av 20-01-1893.
iv Marie Virginie Perraux, born 13-11-1819 in Olinfaing ( Neuvillers ), died 10-01-1824 l. Servante à Libin.
She married Jean Joseph Marichal, married 1874 - 1848, (son of Jean Baptiste Marichal and Elisabeth Bertholet). Domicilié à Villance.
79. v Nicolas Joseph Perraux born 31-03-1822.
vi Jean Perraux, born 10-01-1824 in Olinfaing ( Neuvillers ), died 10-01-1824 in Olinfaing ( Neuvillers ). h/p 40.
80. vii Alexandre Perraux born 13-02-1825.
81. viii Constant Perreaux born 10-03-1827.
82. ix Jean Donat Perraux born 23-05-1829.
x Rosalie Perraux, born 14-09-1831 in Olinfaing ( Neuvillers ). Cuisiniére au château de Bassine Maffe Nam.
She married Etienne Joseph Pieret, married 05-1860, (son of Gaspard Pieret and Marie Joseph Latour). Domicilié à.
37. Marie Elisabeth Peraux, (17.Henri5, 6.Alexandre4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 05-03-1763 in Rossart, died 11-02-1834 in Straimont. ss: Nicolas Pereau, Elisabeth Pereau, de Waillimont. h/p 33 42.
She married Robert Collin, married 17-05-1783 in Straimont, born 1751, (son of Poncelet Colin and Marie Lerush) died 05-09-1812 in Straimont. h/p 38.
i Pierre Collin, born 05-12-1783 in Straimont, died l 11-02-1834. Conscrit de l'an 13.
83. ii Marie Françoise Collin born 14-02-1787.
iii Jean Pierre Collin, born 07-02-1789 in Straimont, died 27-02-1790 in Straimont.
84. iv Nicolas Collin born 26-12-1790.
v Jean Joseph Collin, born 28-10-1793 in Straimont, died 21-12-1797 in Straimont.
85. vi Catherine Joseph Collin.
86. vii Marie Marguerite Collin born 27-08-1797.
38. Marie Marguerite Peraux, (17.Henri5, 6.Alexandre4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 30-03-1768 in Straimont. Domicilié à Mortehan à la date du mariage de Constantin ( 07-1830 ).
She married Nicolas Joseph Maréchal, married 08-06-1789 in Straimont, born 1767, (son of Nicolas Marchal and Jeanne Marie Bradefer) died 14-12-1817 in Straimont.
i Jean Nicolas Marechal, born 01-08-1790 in Straimont, died 22-03-1804 in Straimont. Décédé le 1 germinal an 12.
87. ii Jean Robert Maréchal born 13-08-1792.
iii Marie Thérèse Marechal, born 22-08-1797 in Straimont.
iv Pierre Marechal, born 25-01-1802 in Straimont, died 06-04-1803 in Straimont. Né le 15 pluviose an 10. Décédé le 16 germinal an 11.
v Constantin Maréchal, born 11-09-1804 in Straimont, died 11-11-1868 in Sedan, 08 /fr. Né le 23 fructidor an 12. h/p 48.
He married Catherine Beauduin, married 07-1830, (daughter of Charles Beauduin and Agnès Lelievre) died l 11-11-1868.
vi Marie Jeanne Marechal, born 22-07-1807 in Straimont, died 04-08-1807 in Straimont.
vii Marie Catherine Marechal, born 25-03-1810 in Straimont.
39. Jeanne Jacque, (18.Marie5, 6.Alexandre4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 10-02-1765 in Waillimont ( Herbeumont ). ss: Godefroid Jacque, Jeanne Jacque, de Herbeumont.
She married Jean Henrotte, married 19-07-1784 in Herbeumont, (son of Jean Nicolas Henrotte and Elisabeth Godfrin).
88. i Hubert Henrotte born 01-02-1786.
89. ii Marie Elisabeth Henrotte born 13-01-1788.
iii Jeanne Marie Henrotte, born 09-08-1791 in Herbeumont. ss: Jean Nicolas Halin, Jeanne Marie Henrotte, les deux de Herbeumont.
iv Jeanne Marie Henrotte, born 05-08-1794 in Herbeumont. ss: Jean Nicolas Halin, Jeanne Marie Henrotte, les deux de Herbeumont.
She married Jean Baptiste Massart, married 12-09-1818 in Herbeumont, born 26-05-1790 in Sainte-Cécile.
v Jeanne Henrotte, born 25-06-1796 in Herbeumont. ss: Gilles Jacques, Jeanne Legrand, les deux de Herbeumont.
vi Marie Joseph Henrotte, born 25-10-1798 in Herbeumont. Née le 04 brumaire an 7.
vii Marie Thérèse Henrotte, born 31-12-1801 in Herbeumont. Née le 10 nivose an 10.
40. Marie Françoise Jacque, (18.Marie5, 6.Alexandre4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 17-05-1774 in Herbeumont. ss: Jean Baptiste Delaisse, Marie Françoise Lejeune.
She married Jacques Prignon, married 17-02-1794 in Herbeumont, born in Mortehan, (son of Jean Baptiste Prignon and Marie Thierry). T/m: Jean Lambermont, meunier à Lingler, Louis Meurice, laboureur à Mortehan.
i Marie Joseph Prignon, born 12-08-1795 in Herbeumont. ss: Jean Baptiste Prignon, Marie Thiry, les deux de Mortehan.
ii Elisabeth Prignon, born 20-05-1797 in Herbeumont. Née le 01 prairial an 5.
iii Marie Françoise Prignon, born 04-03-1799 in Herbeumont. Née le 14 ventose an 7.
41. Anne Marie Godefroid, (19.Poncette5, 9.Elizabeth4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 07-03-1756 in Menugoutte. ss: Jean Henry, Anne Marie Jacque.
She married Gilles Jacques, married 21-01-1784 in Orgeo, born 20-08-1746 in Saint-Médard, (son of Gilles Jacques and Françoise Louys). ss: Gilles D'Izel, Elisabeth Louys, conjoints de Saint-Médard. Absent au baptême de Charles " pour cause de nécessité ".
i Charles Jacques, born 01-01-1785 in Gribomont. ss: Charles Compagnon, Jeanne Boulanger.
ii Henri Joseph Jacques, born 25-02-1786 in Saint-Médard. ss: Henri Joseph Godefroi, Marguerite Robinet.
iii Célestine Jacques, born 03-07-1787 in Saint-Médard. ss: Hubert Jacques, Jeanne Marie Poisson, de Saint-Médard.
iv Guillaume Godefroid Jacques, born 22-10-1789 in Saint-Médard. ss: Guillaume Godefroi, Marie Jeanne Godefroi, de Menugoutte.
v Guillaume Joseph Jacques, born 11-11-1790 in Saint-Médard. ss: Guillaume Joseph Englebert, de Nevraumont, Marguerite Simonis, de Waillimont.
vi Claude Jacques, born 05-09-1791 in Saint-Médard. ss: Claude Lochay, Marie Joseph Lochay, de Saint-Médard.
vii Jeanne Françoise Jacques, born 26-12-1792 in Saint-Médard. ss: Gilles Compagnon, Jeanne Françoise Compagnon, de Saint-Médard.
viii Gilles Jacques, born vers 1793 in Saint-Médard.
He married Catherine Joseph Minguet, married 09-07-1816 in Saint-Médard, born 26-01-1789 in Martilly, (daughter of Etienne Minguet and Marie Joseph Gaillard). p/m: Alexandre Bourgeois, Catherine Minguet, conjoints de Neufchâteau.
ix Henri Joseph Jacques, born 23-02-1796 in Saint-Médard. ss: Henri Joseph Godefroi, de Menugoutte, Anne Marie Bion, de Nevraumont.
42. Anne Marie Bion, (20.Jean5, 9.Elizabeth4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 28-02-1775 in Nevraumont. ss: Nicolas Pereau, Anne Leonard, conjoints, de Rossart.
She married Jean François Lambert, married 04-05-1810 in Orgeo, born 04-09-1781 in Behême, (son of Jean Lambert and Marie Barbe Semeltenne).
i Marie Joseph Lambert, born 25-04-1814 in Behême, died 14-08-1814 in Behême.
43. Guillaume Joseph Bion, (20.Jean5, 9.Elizabeth4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 10-07-1784 in Nevraumont. ss: Guillaume Joseph Englebert, Marie Elisabeth Thomas.
He married Sophie Biémont, married 25-09-1809 in Orgeo, born 02-05-1792 in Martilly, (daughter of François Biémont and Marie Jeanne Bossard). ss: Henri Thalier, Catherine Joseph Bossard, de Nevraumont. Père absent au baptême " pour cause de nécessité ".
i Jean Baptiste Bion, born 05-07-1810 in Nevraumont.
ii Jean François Bion, born 09-02-1813 in Nevraumont, died 21-02-1815 in Nevraumont.
90. iii Anne Marie Bion born 23-04-1815.
iv Théophile Bion, born 17-02-1817 in Nevraumont, died 02-05-1817 in Nevraumont.
v Marie Joseph Bion, born 22-04-1818 in Nevraumont, died 17-11-1820 in Nevraumont, buried in Orgeo.
91. vi Jean François Bion born 19-04-1821.
vii Jeanne Victoire Bion, born 13-02-1824 in Nevraumont, died 12-05-1824 in Nevraumont, buried in Orgeo. ss: Jean Joseph André, Jeanne Victoire Gérard, de Nevraumont.
viii Marie Catherine Bion, born 12-09-1825 in Nevraumont. ss: Jean Louis Englebert, Anne Marie Catherine Gérard, de Nevraumont.
She married Grégoire Berthille, married 1858 in Orgeo.
ix Marie Joseph Bion, born 27-03-1828 in Nevraumont, died 04-04-1839 in Nevraumont.
x Jean Joseph Bion, born 12-11-1830 in Nevraumont.
44. Jean Baptiste Bion, (20.Jean5, 9.Elizabeth4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 30-03-1787 in Nevraumont, died in Orgeo. ss: Jean Baptiste Thomas, Marie Elisabeth Thomas. Baptisé par la matronne Anne Marie Francard.
He married Marguerite Minguet, married 09-11-1822 in Straimont, born 13-12-1795 in Martilly, (daughter of Hubert Minguet and Catherine Lambert) died in Recogne. ss: Jean Minguet, Marguerite Minguet, de Martilly. .
i Jean Baptiste Bion, born 16-05-1824 in Nevraumont, died 20-03-1889 in Bernimont ( Sainte-Marie-Chevigny ).
He married Marie Rosalie Lenfant, married 1860 in Sainte-Marie-Chevigny, died 11-01-1895 in Bernimont ( Sainte-Marie-Chevigny ).
92. ii Henri Joseph Bion born 24-09-1826.
iii Marie Ange Bion, born 22-11-1828 in Nevraumont, died 12-04-1835 in Nevraumont.
iv Marie Joseph Bion, born 02-09-1831 in Nevraumont.
She married Prosper Joseph Tock, married 1857 in Orgeo.
v Hubert Bion, born 02-10-1834 in Nevraumont, died 09-12-1836 in Nevraumont.
vi François Bion, born 13-08-1837 in Nevraumont, died 29-08-1840 in Nevraumont.
45. Marie Joseph Bion, (20.Jean5, 9.Elizabeth4, 3.Henri3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 29-05-1790 in Nevraumont. ss: Guillaume Joseph Englebert, Anne Marie Bion, de Nevraumont.
She married Jean François Clausse, married 29-06-1811 in Orgeo, born 01-01-1786 in Juseret, (son of Jean Baptiste Cloze and Marie Jeanne Pineux) died 22-02-1835 in Nevraumont. Résidait à Nevraumont au mariage.
93. i Jean Baptiste Clausse born 08-02-1812.
94. ii François Joseph Clausse born 06-12-1813.
95. iii Marie Antoinette Clausse born 28-06-1816.
iv Guillaume Joseph Clausse, born 02-10-1821 in Nevraumont. ss: Guillaume Joseph Bion, Sophie Biémon, de Nevraumont.
v Célestin Clausse, born 01-01-1826 in Nevraumont, died 15-01-1826 in Nevraumont, buried in Orgeo. ss: Jean Baptiste Clausse, Marie Thérèse Duval, de Nevraumont.
96. vi François Joseph Clausse born 21-12-1826.
vii Marie Joseph Clausse, born 25-07-1829 in Nevraumont.
97. viii Jean Joseph Clausse born 12-11-1830.
46. Jean Henri Penning, (21.Jean5, 11.Jean4, 4.Catherine3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 25-02-1778 in Noirefontaine, died 10-03-1830 in Noirefontaine.
He married Marguerite Renesson, married 10-02-1816 in Noirefontaine, born 1781 in Noirefontaine, (daughter of Jean Baptiste Rennesson and Marie Joseph Demoulin) died 02-02-1850 in Noirefontaine.
98. i Jean Baptiste Penning born 29-10-1816.
99. ii Pierre Penning born 02-02-1818.
iii Marie Joseph Penning, born 11-12-1820 in Noirefontaine, died 11-12-1822 in Noirefontaine.
100. iv Marie Joseph Penning born 17-04-1824.
47. Jean Baptiste Penning, (21.Jean5, 11.Jean4, 4.Catherine3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 09-04-1782 in Noirefontaine, died 08-04-1858 in Noirefontaine.
He married Marie Joseph Laforet, married 02-01-1810 in Noirefontaine, born 22-03-1792 in Noirefontaine, (daughter of Poncelet Laforet and Marie Bertrand) died 01-05-1849 in Noirefontaine.
101. i Marie Joseph Penning born 10-12-1810.
ii Marie Penning, born 1812 in Noirefontaine.
iii Poncelet Penning, born 1814 in Noirefontaine, died 04-02-1819 in Noirefontaine.
iv Jean Henri Penning, born 05-05-1817 in Noirefontaine, died 16-11-1837 in Noirefontaine.
102. v Marie Joseph Penning born 21-11-1820.
103. vi Marie Joseph Penning born 17-04-1824.
48. Nicolas Penning, (21.Jean5, 11.Jean4, 4.Catherine3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 23-03-1786 in Noirefontaine, died 18-07-1850 in Noirefontaine.
He married (1) Marie Joseph Laforet, married 02-02-1810 in Noirefontaine, born 15-05-1783 in Noirefontaine, died 17-07-1830 in Noirefontaine.
i Marie Jeanne Penning, born 22-08-1810 in Noirefontaine, died 28-08-1814 in Noirefontaine.
ii Poncelet Penning, born 1812 in Noirefontaine, died 14-09-1814 in Noirefontaine.
iii Marie Joseph Penning, born 15-07-1815 in Noirefontaine.
104. iv Jean Nicolas Penning born 11-10-1817.
v Jean Baptiste Penning, born 19-11-1819 in Noirefontaine.
vi Marie Penning, born 28-06-1821 in Noirefontaine, died 07-09-1828 in Noirefontaine.
vii Eugène Penning, born 17-05-1828 in Noirefontaine, died 1829 in Noirefontaine.
He married (2) Marie Jeanne Robinet, married 16-03-1831, born in Les Hayons, (daughter of Henri Robinet and Marie Joseph Demoulin) died 22-06-1854 in Noirefontaine.
105. viii Eugène Penning born 16-01-1832.
ix Marie Penning, born 18-05-1837 in Noirefontaine, died 03-12-1853 in Noirefontaine.
49. François Penning, (21.Jean5, 11.Jean4, 4.Catherine3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 01-01-1788 in Noirefontaine, died 19-08-1856 in Noirefontaine.
He married Marie Joseph Wilmet, married 15-02-1822 in Noirefontaine, born 11-09-1791 in Noirefontaine, died 11-12-1858 in Noirefontaine.
106. i Marguerite Penning born 15-07-1823.
107. ii Eugène Henri Penning born 13-02-1831.
50. Marie Jeanne Penning, (22.Charles5, 11.Jean4, 4.Catherine3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 1796 in Fays-les-Veneurs, died 09-05-1827.
She married Jean Joseph Munc, married 11-02-1813.
i Nicolas Munc.
He married Marie Dessois, married 14-07-1833.
51. Henri Joseph Penning, (22.Charles5, 11.Jean4, 4.Catherine3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 1797 in Fays-les-Veneurs.
He married Françoise Julie Dessois, married 20-02-1819, born in Fays-les-Veneurs, died 19-10-1850.
i Marie Jeanne Penning, born 14-04-1820 in Fays-les-Veneurs.
ii François Modeste Penning, born 24-08-1822.
iii Nicolas Joseph Penning, born 17-02-1826 in Fays-les-Veneurs.
108. iv Jean Nicolas Penning born 17-02-1826.
v Auguste Penning, born 19-11-1828 in Fays-les-Veneurs.
vi Eugène Penning, born 09-01-1833 in Fays-les-Veneurs, died 17-12-1833 in Fays-les-Veneurs. Jumeau de Jean Baptiste.
vii Jean Baptiste Penning, born 09-01-1833 in Fays-les-Veneurs, died 13-05-1833. Jumeau de Eugène.
viii Marie Penning, born 10-06-1836 in Fays-les-Veneurs.
52. Nicolas Pening, (24.Nicolas5, 11.Jean4, 4.Catherine3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 01-03-1788.
He married Elisabeth Bouchez.
i Anne Joseph Pening, born 1816, died 08-09-1864 in Bouillon. Sans alliance.
ii Marguerite Pening, died 13-10-1884 in Bouillon.
iii Joseph Félix Pening, died 08-11-1835.
53. Jean Joseph Pening, (25.Jean5, 11.Jean4, 4.Catherine3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 22-05-1784 in Corbion.
He married N... N....
i Louis Pening, born 18-01-1811.
54. Jean Baptiste Pening, (25.Jean5, 11.Jean4, 4.Catherine3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 1797.
He married Fanny Carré, married 30-04-1833, born 1811.
i Anne Joseph Eugénie Pening, born 1836, died 1836.
55. Marguerite Penning, (27.Jean5, 12.Nicolas4, 4.Catherine3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 1794.
She married Joachim Danloy.
i Enfant 1 Danloy.
ii Enfant 2 Danloy.
56. Marie Jeanne Penning, (27.Jean5, 12.Nicolas4, 4.Catherine3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 22-10-1795 in Botassart.
She married Jacques Lejeune, married 19-10-1817, born 23-02-1860 in Botassart.
i Marie Célestine Lejeune, born 16-12-1818, died 30-03-1848.
ii Jean Baptiste Lejeune, born 14-09-1821.
57. Nicolas Penning, (27.Jean5, 12.Nicolas4, 4.Catherine3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 1797, died 1843.
He married Marguerite Huard.
109. i Nicolas Penning born 08-03-1824.
58. Pierre Penning, (27.Jean5, 12.Nicolas4, 4.Catherine3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 1802 in Botassart, died 28-01-1871 in Sugny. a résidé successivement à Bouillon, Sensenruth, Botassart, Corbion et Sugny.
He married Marie Nollevaux, married 1830, born in Botassart, died 29-09-1872 in Sugny.
i Joseph Pening, born 1832, died 29-09-1844 in Botassart.
ii Jean Baptiste Jules Pening, born 25-10-1838 in Bouillon, died 31-12-1913 in Bertrix. Né au moulin du Maqua. Sans alliance. Décédé au home à Bertrix.
iii Félix Pening, born 09-01-1840 in Bouillon. Né au moulin du Maqua.
iv Marie Célestine Pening, born 02-03-1842 in Sensenruth. Née au Moulinet, écart de Sensenruth.
She married Arsène Pirson, married 12-10-1867 in Sugny, Nam., born 04-03-1832 in Monceau, Nam., (son of Gérard Pirson and Marie Piret).
v Marie Catherine Pening, born 19-06-1844 in Botassart.
She married Jean Baptiste Alfred Adnet, married 29-04-1874, born 13-01-1847 in Pussemange, Nam., (son of Jean Joseph Adnet and Thérèse Dispas).
vi Joseph Pening, born 1847 in Corbion. Né au moulin Joly, écart de Corbion.
He married Julie Elisabeth Delosse, married 05-06-1874 in Sugny, Nam., born 13-07-1851 in Sugny, Nam., (daughter of Jean Pierre Delosse and Marie Elisabeth Piquard).
59. Henri Joseph Penning, (27.Jean5, 12.Nicolas4, 4.Catherine3, 2.Jean2, 1.X Perau1) born 1811. Meunier au moulin des Grands-quartiers ou de L'Épine.
He married Marguerite Pierret, married 08-03-1834, born 1810, died 1853.
i Marguerite Penning, born 1840, died 1912.
She married Joseph Pirnay.
ii Marie Penning, born 08-11-1842.
iii Jean Baptiste Penning, born 17-11-1843.